Friday, April 22, 2011

List of Characters in my Life. (ALWAYS ON EDIT. )

Corvallis-From Corvallis Oregon I met him from Okcupid sometime in mid 2010. He is nerdy, sweet, a year older than me and lived an hour a way. I adored him and may of fell in love with him. Sadly a long distance thing could not work out between us and I moved to Boston. I try not to dwell on how much I really liked him.
Daddydom-From the Boston area I met him through Collarme in May of 2011.As of January 2013 we have  broken up. He is a computer programmer 20 years my senior. We originally met to maybe do some nude photography. He is in an open relationship with his wife. I have met her and she is very awesome. I felt something with him early on and went with it. We are currently still dating. He is now my Daddy. In a Daddy/ lil girl thing, not so much a "little" sort of situation. More like I get to act like a child sometimes, a brat. (I love him and he loves me, this is very new to me. He makes me so happy.) ( I did not want to take the italic part out after we broke up. I am very hurt but I am hoping someday I will feel good about it.)
Dante-From Salem Oregon I met him on Fetlife sometime early 2010. He is an veteran about my age and honestly was coming off a bad break up. I was more than willing to be a rebound. He was the first real life Dom I met. He was perfect for that. I still adore him. He recently got engaged and is getting married soon! I am absolutely ecstatic for him. As of Feb 2013 he is married with a baby on the way.
Dom-From California I met him on Babblesex early 2009. He is in his mid-40's, divorced and an amazing father and baker. We first started with a textual relationship, cybering and talking. Later we moved the phone, we did a Dom/sub thing for a  while. Playing while never meeting. We became close friends and he became one of my closest confidants. He still his. As we continue talking we became less sexual and more friends. We met once in 2011 in New York. We still talk often on the phone about our lives. I trust him and love him in a non-romantic way.
Evil Twin-From the Boston area I met her on Felife through my book club in very early 2011. She is my Evil Twin because she shares my name and look strikingly like me in hair and color. We liked to play that up in a teasing way. We became good friends and I feel close to her. She is married in a monogamish/ openish relationship. I played with him and her husband, her alone and she loaned her husband to me more than one. They recently moved to Chicago and I miss her greatly.
Jae- Went on one date in April 2011. I slept with him on the first date and greatly regretted it. Lesson learned.
Lavalier- From Boston I met him on CollarMe in 2011. He was in his 50's and we did not work out. I am shamed to say I think I was tempted by his money I think. It turns out he was a little on the rapey side. We only did two dates, no sex or play.
Giles- From Boston I met him on Fetlife through my book club in early 2011 . He is my age and is a librarian.  He recently adopted an adorable baby. He is a transgender FTM gay man, that I somehow amazingly magically get to have as a lover despite my female bits. He taught me a lot about myself and gender as a whole. I am blessed to have him as a friend and lover.
Metronerd-From Boston area I met him on Okcupid in mid 2011. He is nerdy, slightly insecure at times and 3 years older than me. We dated for a very short time then were fuck buddies for a while, that ended. Now we are friends that hang out and sometimes we do kinky play with no sex. Mostly he is my good friend.
Murphy- From Boston area met him early 2012. We went on a couple dates and played once. He never called me back. Sort of an asshole. As of Feb 2013 he has contacted me and wants to set up a play date. I am unsure.
Phonesexman- From somewhere in Main started talking to him late 2009. He is my superhero of a phone sex man. He loves to make me cum. We have also become friends over the year talking about life. I have never met him but would love to.
The Salesman-From outside Boston we met in 2011. We dated for a while and then things did not work out so I had to break up him.  As of Feb 2013 it seems that he is happily married now with a baby on the way.
Sir-From Boston I met in him early 2011. He is in his 40's and can be inventively sadistic. We fucked up for a while and did not figure out how to have a thing between us. We are good now but he is in and out of the state so I don't see him often.
Teacher- Met him on Babblesex sometimes early in 2008. We have never met in person and have almost a purely textual relationship. We have done a couple cam/mic stuff but we are still friends that cyber.

1 comment: